Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Magnolia-Licious™ Challenge - Anything Goes

It's everyone's favorite theme at the Magnolia-Licious™ Challenge, it's "Anything Goes!"
It is Team B's turn to share their creatons and I decided to go with an image from the latest collection Pink Lemonade and she is just like me, always in the garden growing stuff!
I must admit though, I wish I looked half as adoarble when I was gardening, I'm usually sweaty, dirty and grumpy, not clean, smiley and cute!
Have you checked out all the changes at the Magnolia-Licious™ Store recently? It had a complete overhaul, new artwork, easier navigation, if you haven't dropped by then I highly recommend a visit!

Challenges:
Moving Along with The Times - A Little Vintage
Magnolia Down Under - Shabby Chic
We Do Doobadoo - Shabby Chic
Marvelous Magnolia - Tilda and Sentiment
A Little Bit Crafty - Sew What (mine is faux)(3 entries only)
Fussy and Fancy - Bingo! (Pearls, Stitching, Message)
Stamplorations - Die Cuts (3 entries only)
Cheery Lynn Designs - Doilies (and CL die)
Creative Card Crew - Embossing
Eclectic Paperie - Embossing
Sweet Pea Stampers - Embossing
The Artistic Stamper - Anything Goes (with rubber stamp)
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes (3 entries only)
The Squirrel and The Fox - Anything Goes (2 entries only)
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes (1 entry only)
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes (2 entries only)
Sister Act - Anything Goes





Card Recipe:
Image - Tilda in the Garden
Medium - Copic Markers
Sentiment - Antique Paperie by Colorbok
Paper - Linen Closet by DCWV (old version)
Doily Die - English Tea Party by Cheery Lynn Designs
Pots Die - Garden Pots by Memory Box
Oval Die - Sizzix
Chalk Ink - Edgers by Prima in Old Road
Embossing Enamel - Shabby Green by Stampendous
Grass - Savannah Grass Stems
Leaf Pins - Maya Road
Lace - Mon Ami Gabi
Pearl Brads - The Eyelet Outlet
Flowers - Recollections
Mini Tools - Unknown






The sentiment should bring a smile to many of my friends my age and older, remember the sitcom "The Good Life" as it was in Britain, renamed Good Neighbors on PBS for my US friends, Tilda reminds me of the Felicity Kendal character Barbara ;)
I thought the Shabby Chic feel was perfect for this image and when I found the mini tools in my stash I knew I was on to a winner. I added the Shabby Green Frantage Embossing Enamel to the edge of the oval mat to give a little more texture, I love how it has glitter for some sparkle and the enamel particles for an aged feel, just the finishing touch I needed.
Anyway I hope you liked her as much as I do and go ahead and grab your favorite Tilda or Edwin, create a card and share in our "Anything Goes" theme at the Magnolia-Licious™ Challenge!

Katie

16 comments:

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Katie.
I love the way you have coloured Tilda's face.
Hugs, Donna x

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi "Blanche", oh what a cutie this is! Love the embellies,the little tools are cute as can be! Look what you've done with Tilda!!! Very expressive indeed! Sorry, I don't remember that sitcom, but the sentiment is delightful. Just a share...though I lost my entire cucumber plant, which was lush and productive one week and dead the next, my pepper plants are looking very bountiful and my tomatoes are coming along beautifully.
Big hugs
Barb

cebelica said...

So cute! I love that small garden tools. Amazing!!! Hugs! xx

Juliz Design Post said...

Such a beautiful designed card and I see where you see Tilda like Felicity Kendall ha ha, blast from the past. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week and good luck.
Julie x

Unknown said...

What an awesome creation, I love your card!! The way you adorned it is so beautiful!!! :)

Teresa said...

Lovely card - thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls challenges good luck x

Mary-Ann Maldonado said...

This has to be the cutest girl ever! Great card. Thanks for participating in the ePlay Challenge over at eclectic Paperie!

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Katie! Love the whole scene and great details! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Anything Goes challenge!

LeslieRahye said...

FANTASTIC layout Katie! I love your embellishments! Thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn Challenges! Good Luck!

shulsart said...

What a cute image and a wonderfully designed card. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Unknown said...

gorgeous! Love the embossing! Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew embossing challenge! Irene DT xx

Guild Master Crystal said...

Beautiful card! What perfectly cute little gardening tool embellishments!
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal (DT)

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Team challenge :)

shirley-bee said...

This is so cute! I love the lacy shelf and the mini tools. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!

Mary Lou said...

Goodness Katie...this is wonderful!!! Love the accents!!! Oh I agree..I don't look like this when I garden either:) LOL Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!!
Bigg Hugs

Unknown said...

Great card! I love your colouring and cute embellishments!

Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew! I hope you can join us again for our current "Chalkboard" challenge!

Sheena
xxx